Products & Services
ISO 9001 Quality Management Certification Services
Quality Management Certification Services
ISO 9001 Cerification
Certech Registration Inc. has been accredited by ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board since February 2002 to provide ISO 9001 Certification services.
For a no obligation quotation visit our Contact Page.
About ISO 9001:2015
ISO 9001 identifies the management system elements required to enhance customer satisfaction, and ensure the effective control of products or/and service quality and is based on modern systems theory.
In essence ISO 9001 requires an organization to:
- Identify its customer’s needs.
- Frame the customer needs within its quality policy.
- Define objectives to achieve enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Plan to achieve its objectives and meet requirements specified by the customer (during placing of an order or by other communication such as meetings, surveys, focus groups, etc.).
- Identify risks and implement the action plans to monitor and measure them for effectiveness.
- Analyze the data from the monitoring and measuring processes to provide management with factual information to change and improve the system to further enhance customer satisfaction.
Certech's Audit Process
At Certech we believe that the audit process should be about good communication between the Client, Auditee, and the Auditor.
Our approach to registration ensures that the auditor is at your facility for all of the important stages of the audit process.
Stage 1 allows the auditor to understand your business and customer requirements, and to provide context when completing the audit of your system.
Stage 2 allows the auditor (armed with knowledge of your business and customer requirements (from the Stage-1 audit) to establish the effectiveness of your system in meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and your stated objectives.