Products & Services
ISO 45001 Quality Management
Quality Management Certification Services
ISO 45001 Certification
Certech Registration Inc. is accredited by ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board to provide ISO 45001 Certification Services.
For a no obligation quotation visit our Contact Page.
Occupational Health & Safety Systems (OH&S)
ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety. Certech is pleased to offer concurrent audits addressing the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 (Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety systems), thus offering our clients a considerable saving.
Overview ISO 45002:2018 "OH&S Management Systems"
ISO 45001:2018 defines the requirements and provides guidance in how to implement an effective Health and Safety Management System. Requirements are divided into 7 sections;
- Context of the organization,
- Leadership and worker participation,
- Performance evaluation, and
Based on the ISO document “Annex SL” ISO 45001:2018 is easily integrated with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
The Audit Process
At Certech we believe that the audit process should be about good communication between the client, Auditee, and the auditor.
Our approach to registration ensures that the auditor is at your facility for all of the important stages of the audit process.
- The Stage 1 audit allows the auditor to understand your business and your OH&S hazards/issues, and to provide context when completing the audit of your system.
- The Stage 2 audit allows the auditor (armed with knowledge of your business, its hazards/issues (from the Stage-1 audit) to establish the effectiveness of your system in meeting the requirements of applicable standard(s) and your stated objectives.
Certech Certificate Issue is amongst the fastest in the registration industry; clients normally receive their ISO certificates within a few days of successful completion of the Stage-2 audit.