Certech Registration Inc.
"The Best for Less"
ISO 14001 Environmental Certification Services
For a no obligation quotation visit our "Contact Page".
Certech Registration Inc. is accredited to provide ISO 14001 Certification by ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board, and all certificates are internationally recognized and accepted.
ISO 14001 "EMS - Requirements"
The document 'ISO 14001' 'Environmental Management Systems - Requirements' is published by the International Standards Organization, based in Geneva, Switzerland, and is available in electronically from www.iso.ch.
ISO 14001:2015 identifies the management system elements required to ensure the effective control of environmental aspects and related impacts and is based on modern systems theory.
In essence ISO 14001 requires an organization to:
- Identify its environmental aspects and related impacts.
- Frame the aspects within its environmental policy.
- Define objectives and targets to achieve an identified level of environmental performance, which at minimum focus on pollution prevention.
- Identify risks to environmental performance and take actions to mitigate these.
- Plan to achieve its objectives and target.
- Implement the plans and monitor and measure them for effectiveness.
- Achieve compliance with environmental regulations and legislation.
- Analyze the data from the monitoring and measuring processes to provide management with factual information to change and improve the system to further enhance environmental performance.
Copyright © 2009-2020, Certech Registration, All Rights Reserved.